Wed, 29 June|
Hinchinbrook Shire Library
School Holiday Creativity Camp
Let your creative flair take over through a set of creative activities such as painting, clay creation, plasticine manipulation, graphic design, colour psychology, stop animation and public speaking.
Time & Location
29 June 2022, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Hinchinbrook Shire Library, 73-75 Mcilwraith St, Ingham QLD 4850, Australia
About the event
- Painting - Students have the opportunity to learn about different painting techniques to create a final painting piece;
- Clay Creation and Plasticine Manipulation - Using clay and/or plasticine, students will sculpt an object or design of their choice;
- Graphic Design - Students will learn how to navigate graphic design platforms and will be 'contracted' by a business to design a logo and marketing collateral;
- Colour Psychology - Students will learn about colour psychology and how they can utilise it in their art pieces;
- Stop Animation - Using materials, students will create a stop animation using the skills and tools that they learn;
- Podcast - Students will experience life as a host and will create and edit their own podcast on any topic that they are passionate about; and
- Exhibition - Students will present their pieces in an exhibition showcase afternoon.
Spaces are limited. RSVP's essential.